Industrial Ethernet / Din-Rail Managed Ethernet Switches / SDS-3008 Series
Industrial 8-port smart Ethernet switches
The SDS-3008 smart Ethernet switch is the ideal product for IA engineers and automation machine builders to make their networks compatible with the vision of Industry 4.0. By breathing life into machines and control cabinets, the smart switch simplifies daily tasks with its easy configuration and easy installation. In addition, it is monitorable and is easy to maintain throughout the entire product life cycle.
The most frequently used automation protocols—including EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus/TCP—are embedded in the SDS-3008 switch to provide enhanced operational performance and flexibility by making it controllable and visible from automation HMIs. It also supports a range of useful management functions, including IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, port mirroring, SNMP, and warning by relay.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact and flexible housing design to fit into confined spaces
- Web-based graphical user interface design for easy device configuration and management
- EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus/TCP industrial protocols supported for easy integration and monitoring in automation HMI/SCADA systems
- Supports RSTP/STP for network redundancy
- IEC 62443-4-2 Level 1 compliant to ensure device-level security